Erik works with small firms as well as some of Sweden’s largest corporate groups with change management, team development and cultural transformation. Clients are mainly CEO: s and members of executive management teams.
With passion, energy and pedagogy, Erik creates an environment for mutual understanding, participation and commitment in both management teams and in larger forums. The driving force is to get the individual and the organization to go from insight to action.
Erik holds a Master of Science in Engineering & Business Management from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH). He is a certified INLPTA-trainer within NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming).
• Change management
• Strategy implementation
• Business coach (individuals and management teams)
• Aligning cultural change with strategy implementation
• Leadership development programs
• Designing communication programs
• Facilitation and workshops
Languages: Swedish, English